- We install “free of charge” within 25 miles of Colorado Springs. All we ask you to call 811 and do a utility locate/Dig Permit.
- We ask that you have a clear level area 20’ x 20’ next to the area you want to have your greenhouse installed, this is required for set up.
- When we arrive our crew will mark out the area to install your green house. We will open a trench 6 inches wide x 6 inches deep to bury the greenhouse into the ground.
- A crew member will clean and solvent weld the rib casing upper and lower and install the Solexx on the top part of the greenhouse.
- Next the crew works together to erected the center “hoop” rib area into the dug channels. This strengthens the greenhouse as the PVC wants to straighten and the Solexx want to bend inwards causing a very ridged frame.
- The ends are installed and solvent welded to the ridge joist and lower joist “hoop” frame.
- The Solexx covering is now affixed with screws paying attention to proper spacing of the PVC from top to bottom. Once all the screws are installed the greenhouse is leveled and rebar/concrete is installed to secure it down and the trench is buried.
- The door is now ready to be installed. More dirt is removed at the door way to allow the frame to be buried 6-8 inches down with concrete. (This makes the door rock solid).
- The sides of the door are now screwed to the PVC frame with 2 inch stainless steel screws and check for proper alignment.
- Ventilation is installed on the back wall. (Window, fan or vents per your order)
- Depending on where you choose to place your greenhouse we may install a 1 ½” square post in the back center. High wind additional support.
- The crew cleans up the job site. They do 1 final inspection and will ask you to also do an inspection while they are on site. Our goal is to provide you with a greenhouse that is as close to perfect as we can make it.
- Once you have inspected and signed off. We accept the second payment. We are not yet done, if over the next 3 days you see anything wrong we will come out and make it right.
Wanna know more?
Give us a call at 719-217-9525 or contact us through the form below so we can build the ideal greenhouse for you.